Mein Gott, was es alles gibt, AVX für Astropulse und den Installer Win64 habe ich geholt, aber daneben gibt´s für GPUs, besonders ATI zahlreiche Varianten siehe Lunatics Abschnitt GPU.
In der Lunatics ReadMev0.40.txt finden sich einige Hinweise, bspw.
- "We have indication, that on Intel i3, i5 and i7 processor series SSE3 may be the fastest variant."
- "If your CPU is only capable of SSE choose the r555 SSE application.
If your CPU supports AVX (Intel Sandybridge and AMD Bulldozer, Windows 7 SP1) choose the r557 SSE2 build as it is faster.
If you have a CPU with SSE2 and above but not AVX the r557 MAY be faster.
We have indication that on most hosts r557 is faster but no guarantees."
Abschnitt GPU / CUDA
- "For compatible cards see http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus
Requires minimum CUDA 3.2 capable NVidia driver: 263.06 (260.99 on notebooks)"
- "Attention atm it appears that permanent insufficient memory throws the app into an infinite loop. In this case you will have to abort and uninstall.
- If in doubt ask for help on NC: http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/forum_forum.php?id=10
To multithread on Fermi cards, find all instances of <count>1</count> in app_info.xml and decrease to 0.5 or 0.3. Again, if you are uncertain of how to do this correctly, ask on the above mentioned forum.
- x41g_cuda32 has been tested with and is safe to use on GTX 680 (Kepler) GPUs"
- "The recommended apps (r555 for Astropulse, r390 for MultiBeam) need OpenCL support from the ATI driver - for recent driver versions, look for a driver
*with* APP or OpenCL listed.
- For compatible drivers see http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx
- For cards, see http://developer.amd.com/gpu/AMDAPPSDK/ ... ility.aspx
On most systems GPU-Z (see above) will tell you if your setup supports OpenCL."
- "For cards without OpenCL support (from HD2xxxx on) use the 'hybrid' r555 Astropulse application. NB this is a combined CPU/GPU application and will only use the GPU for some of the calculations, while doing the rest on a CPU core.
Minimum driver version Catalyst 9.x."